Protecting your private information is our priority.
The Dentologie app is a revolutionary dental practice named Dentologie and we have created an app to realtime schedule, communicate with patients, and create virtual teledentistry real time as well as have refined and simple patient portals for patient data and virtual consultations/imaging. site. By using the Dentologie app, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Privacy Compliance Certification
Dentologie has AWS HIPAA compliance and AWS SOC 2 certification.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Dentologie may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Medical History
- Type of Device used
- App use and analytics
If you purchase Dentologie's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Dentologie may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Marital Status
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Dentologie collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Dentologie may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Dentologie and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Dentologie does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Dentologie may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Dentologie, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Dentologie may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Dentologie or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Dentologie; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Dentologie, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Dentologie may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Dentologie, in order to determine what Dentologie services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Dentologie to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Dentologie. This information can include: your IP address, type of device use, app use, and analytics. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Dentologie website.
The Dentologie website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Dentologie pages, or register with Dentologie site or services, a cookie helps Dentologie to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Dentologie website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Dentologie features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Dentologie services or websites you visit.
We may process some Personal Data considered sensitive when necessary to carry out our obligations to you.
Some Personal Data processed by Dentologie may be considered sensitive, including Personal Data concerning your health. Dentologie processes this information only to the extent necessary to carry out its obligations to your licensed dental care provider and you, and to provide your licensed dental provider and you with our goods and services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Application and Website to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect or receive about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and Application and their contents to you;
- to provide your licensed dental provider and you with information, products, or services that your provider or you request from us;
- to fulfill any other lawful purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your membership, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Application or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Your licensed dental provider;
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- our third-party service providers, subcontractors, and business associates we use to support our business;
- to any company we might merge with or acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to your dental care provider;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, subcontractors, and business associates, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dentologie assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Dentologie about our Website’s and Application’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your licensed provider and/or her/his staff, Dentologie, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for third-parties to market or advertise to you, our marketing or advertising to you, and other targeted marketing and advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations (including through the use of Business Associate Agreements) to maintain appropriate safeguards and protections, to use this data only for providing the services to us, and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We will only use your contact information to promote or market our own products and services through voice and text messages with your express consent. If you wish to consent to such use, you can check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your Personal Data or otherwise seek such consent. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by logging into the Website or Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending a written request to Dentologie, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Data
You may access and update your Personal Data at any time.
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into the Website or Application and visiting your account profile page. You may also notify us through the Contact Information of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Right to Know
At your request, Dentologie will inform you of the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which those categories of personal information are used for the 12-month period preceding your request, including the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You also have the right to request that Dentologie deletes any personal information about you that we have collected from you. Dentologie will respond to a verifiable request from you to delete your data, except in circumstances where it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug our systems to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- If you have provided informed consent, engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research;
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations your relationship with us; or
- Comply with a legal obligation.
To submit a requests under your right to know and right to delete, you must email email@example.com
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Dentologie does not disclose personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Under 18: California Eraser Law Request
If you use our Website or Application when you are under the age of 18, you may request that we remove your User Contributions under certain circumstances. We do not advertise or market any goods and services that are identified as being inappropriate for children under the age of 18.
California law permits minors under the age of 18 to request the removal of her/his User Contributions, subject to certain exceptions.
If you are under the age of 18 and living in California, you may contact us by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not remove your User Contributions that we are required to retain under any federal or state law, or that have been provided to a third party. While we will do our best to remove a minor’s information upon a valid request, we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of your User Contributions from our Website or Application, or any information that has been republished, copied, downloaded, or reposted by any third party, and we cannot guarantee that any such information may not be accessible to users of the Internet in the future. We do not advertise or market any of the products or services identified in California Business and Professionals Code Section 22580(i) to users who we have actual knowledge are under 18 years of age.
Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Security of your Personal Information
Dentologie secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Dentologie uses SSL Protocol for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Dentologie does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Dentologie may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Dentologie welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Dentologie has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Dentologie at:
1259 S. Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60605.
Effective as of August 24, 2020